Disconnections

Here you can report all bugs you find

Disconnections

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 pm

i have noticed that recently there have been a lot of disconnections while in-game. For the past week i have been disconnected from a game at least 5-8 times, and im not too happy about it.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Re: Disconnections

Postby highlander » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:i have noticed that recently there have been a lot of disconnections while in-game. For the past week i have been disconnected from a game at least 5-8 times, and im not too happy about it.

Pity you haven't learned to use the search engine and you would have seen all the answers.As for your attitude about not being happy about it i'll leave Lopdo to respond to that. :mrgreen:
Last edited by highlander on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm

highlander wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:i have noticed that recently there have been a lot of disconnections while in-game. For the past week i have been disconnected from a game at least 5-8 times, and im not too happy about it.

Pity you haven't learned to use the search engine and you would have seen all the answers.As for your attitude about not being about it i'll leave Lopdo to respond to that. :mrgreen:

my attitude about not being about it? what on earth is that supposed to mean? plz translate to proper english. what is "it" anyway?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby highlander » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:45 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
highlander wrote:

Pity you haven't learned to use the search engine and you would have seen all the answers.As for your attitude about not being about it i'll leave Lopdo to respond to that. :mrgreen:

my attitude about not being about it? what on earth is that supposed to mean? plz translate to proper english. what is "it" anyway?

Saying a statement like: I'm not happy about it, is making a demand.
You could of said : its annoying or up-setting at times.

As for what is ''it'' anyway , use the search engine , just type the key word and press search.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:14 pm

the meaning behind the words "im not too happy about it" is really all in the eyes of the beholder i guess, bc i saw it as a "im just a tad bit upset about this, can u plz fix it?" type of thing

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Please it's not Lopdos fault, it is because of your connection or your computer.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 am

uh, everybody got disconnected from the games; how is it only my connection or PC? not blaming lopdo or anything just saying that this is happening and should probably be looked in to.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby attackbomb » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:03 am

I get disconnected...
during the tournament game.
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:uh, everybody got disconnected from the games; how is it only my connection or PC? not blaming lopdo or anything just saying that this is happening and should probably be looked in to.

I don't get disconnected. I have not noticed many other disconnecting lately either.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Ryankill » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:uh, everybody got disconnected from the games; how is it only my connection or PC? not blaming lopdo or anything just saying that this is happening and should probably be looked in to.

I don't get disconnected. I have not noticed many other disconnecting lately either.

Full games get kicked time to time
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Next

Return to Bug reports