Errr... Lopdo? Bug :P

Here you can report all bugs you find

Errr... Lopdo? Bug :P

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 am

I refreshed and it set my rate to 1500 on my screen >_>
Did it get reset or is it acting stupid?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Re: Errr... Lopdo? Bug :P

Postby jwl1000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am

it recognized the stupidity and corrected itself :lol:

jk FM
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby neoexdeath » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I can explain this.
I guess that Lopdo reseted the ratings for some reason (mine was 1601 yesterday and now its 1500 :o) while you were logged. Since the player list refreshes when someone joins/leaves your new rating was shown there. But your profile can be only refreshed after you finish a game, so it tells you the rating you had before.
I hope you understand what i mean. (it's hard to to understand for undeveloped beings like you :lol: )
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby ho6731 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 am

Lopdo wrote:The ranking algorithm is for some weird reason unstable, meaning that it can go out of bounds. There are 3 number that determine your ranking, you can see only one of them and it is also the one that gets "corrupted" as last. So I put in some sanity checks that check if those number make sense (there are certain limits that they should not pass under normal circumstances) and when they don't I reset the rating.

So what happened to you is that one of those number went crazy and even tho your rating seemed fine, it was corrupted and it got reset

i think its enough this question asked befor
ho6731

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Maybe next time READ MY COMMENTS TOO BITCHES!!!
ho6731 wrote:
Lopdo wrote:The ranking algorithm is for some weird reason unstable, meaning that it can go out of bounds. There are 3 number that determine your ranking, you can see only one of them and it is also the one that gets "corrupted" as last. So I put in some sanity checks that check if those number make sense (there are certain limits that they should not pass under normal circumstances) and when they don't I reset the rating.

So what happened to you is that one of those number went crazy and even tho your rating seemed fine, it was corrupted and it got reset

i think its enough this question asked befor

But it also reseted my rating, at the almost same time this was posted (a bit earlier).
So Lopdo reseted the ratings for some reason and what I just said applies.
neoexdeath wrote:I guess that Lopdo reseted the ratings for some reason (mine was 1601 yesterday and now its 1500 :o) while you were logged. Since the player list refreshes when someone joins/leaves your new rating was shown there. But your profile can be only refreshed after you finish a game, so it tells you the rating you had before.
I hope you understand what i mean.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Return to Bug reports