Mega Bug.

Here you can report all bugs you find

Mega Bug.

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Well I was playing an innocent game, and, as you will see in a screenshot later on, I was owning them all. Then, all of a sudden, it ended my turn halfway through, then said to distribute my units. I thought 'Okay...' and was about to distribute them when it moved on to the next person's turn. My reserves were then at their max. The next turn, it didn't let me attack, all that happened when I clicked a territory is it put one of the units from my reserves there. For some reason though, the end turn button was still clickable and my time was still running from the end of the bar, instead of halfway down as on a normal distribution. Once again, my turn ended unexpectedly. On the next turn the same thing happened and I distributed my units, all of them. This time though, a message appeared saying that I had been idle for 2 turns and would be kicked on the next. My reserves were now empty again and I thought the problem was fixed. To my displeasure, it skipped my turn altogether. This is when I thought to take a screenshot. The reason I am no longer owning as aforementioned is because during all this I had been attacked by 'SSWISH' and could not defend my territories. I was then kicked for being idle. A level 1 player with the name of 'SUPERNG..' ('..' meaning I cannot remember the rest of his name) mentioned that he also had this problem, and judging by people's turns and the fact that they were randomly leaving 1 by 1, I guessed others did too.

This is really irritating because I am 35 XP off the next level and this would have got me it. Also, mentioned in the previous topic that I posted for a different bug, I should already be 120 XP higher than I currently am.

SCREENSHOT:

Sorry about red.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Return to Bug reports