HTML Client:

Here you can report all bugs you find

Re: HTML Client:

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:10 pm

beaver wrote:
Also, some random lines appear to be in the text boxes when I go to type in my username an password.

What web browser and operating system are you using?

I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 or XP operating system.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:13 pm

When I log in, It doesn't show any games available, even though there is.
Html5:
html5.png
html5.png (196.03 KiB) Viewed 9056 times

Armorgames/flash version:
normal.png
normal.png (194.1 KiB) Viewed 9056 times

Pictures were taken within 30 seconds of each other, after refreshing.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby beaver » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:06 am

When I log in, It doesn't show any games available, even though there is.

That has been fixed in alpha 16.
beaver

Postby strafe12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Okay, so I found 4 bugs today.

The first bug is that when I enter and exit a game by any means (even playing the game and leaving after it is over), a duplicate version of myself will appear on the lobby users list. The only way to prevent this from happening is me being disconnected from the server, and the only way to fix it is by reloading the game.

Sometimes, when I click reload, this happens: it wasn't particularly hard to capture of a screenshot of this, as it lasts a while.

When you insert an invalid username into the social screen search bar, the name is moved to the northwest side of the screen. Also, I recommend changing the name "Social Screen" to just "Social".

I can also click onto the chat input box while I am in the Social Screen and type out a message. If I press enter to send it, nothing is sent into the main lobby chat.

Upon further inspection, I noticed that I can press literally anything I can see, and unlike the chat box, everything is perfectly functional (except that it might overlay the social screen). I am guessing this and a few other glitches might be because there is nothing preventing the player from pressing buttons that they can see in lower layers of the screen, so long as they can actually see it.
strafe12

Postby beaver » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:22 am

Thanks strafe12! I have added the bugs to my list.

Also, I recommend changing the name "Social Screen" to just "Social".

I agree. Alpha 18 has the new title.
beaver

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:27 am

When exiting Spectator mode, I am momentarily disconnected from the server. After about 3 seconds, it reconnects; I just thought I'd point out the bug.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby beaver » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:12 am

Alpha 18.1 fixed these bugs:

>(FM)< wrote:In large games if you are not on the screen when its your turn you cannot move, either due to lag or something else I assume.

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:When exiting Spectator mode, I am momentarily disconnected from the server. After about 3 seconds, it reconnects; I just thought I'd point out the bug.

It was incorrectly showing an error about being disconnected from the server, which is fixed in alpha 18.1. Was that the problem, or is there something more?

strafe12 wrote:I can also click onto the chat input box while I am in the Social Screen and type out a message. If I press enter to send it, nothing is sent into the main lobby chat.

strafe12 wrote:Upon further inspection, I noticed that I can press literally anything I can see, and unlike the chat box, everything is perfectly functional (except that it might overlay the social screen). I am guessing this and a few other glitches might be because there is nothing preventing the player from pressing buttons that they can see in lower layers of the screen, so long as they can actually see it.

There were many windows with similar bugs. They should all be fixed now.

>(FM)< wrote:I surrendered when the game was putting units in for the opposite player and the game did not stop properly, did not display a game over screen.

In the past couple months I have fixed a few bugs causing the game over screen to not appear. I haven't seen it happen a while, so I am going to say it is fixed.

Reported bugs that still exist:

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:some random lines appear to be in the text boxes when I go to type in my username an password.

This might have been fixed. I cannot reproduce it. Could you please provide a screen shot if you still see it?

- Player appears twice in lobby chat after coming back from game room or game (reported by strafe12)
- Started games in game list start at wrong y coordinate (reported by strafe12)
beaver

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:40 am

For some reason, the list of people in lobby kept getting bumped down (as seen in the screenshot). My name also disappeared from the list. Before I disappeared, I did notice that there were two of me (I had just left a game I'd been playing in).
Attachments
UnseenPeople.jpg
UnseenPeople.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 8922 times

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby strafe12 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 am

beaver wrote:- Player appears twice in lobby chat after coming back from game room or game (reported by strafe12)

Recently I actually experienced three of my own name appearing in the lobby. Probably doesn't help much that I say that, but I thought it might give you more perspective.
strafe12

Postby beaver » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Beta 1 fixed:

- Player appears twice in lobby chat after coming back from game room or game (reported by strafe12)

upset wrote:I get an error popup when coming back to main lobby : "The method ListRooms can only be called when connected to a game".

GivinUDaHimelik wrote: the list of people in lobby kept getting bumped down

Bugs that still exist:
I am adding 2 more that I know of:
- Started games in game list start at wrong y coordinate (reported by strafe12)
- When game chat is open, new messages are shown at the wrong position
- Calculating the region you clicked is a little off on large maps

This is the shortest my list of bugs has been since 2.5 alpha 1!
beaver

PreviousNext

Return to Bug reports