Kick rejoin time bug

Here you can report all bugs you find

Kick rejoin time bug

Postby Ryankill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:27 am

When you kick a person, there was a wait rejoin time before?
Now there is none
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Re: Kick rejoin time bug

Postby Guest77 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but are you sure that they were, in fact, kicked?

Sometimes when I go to kick people, it coincides with them actively clicking the leave button (usually when I have someone blacklisted and they get angry, they spam join, etc., and I'm sure you see where I'm going with this). So, while you may kick the button, the game seems to prioritize the person clicking leave over having been kicked, so that it doesn't actually 'kick' them, per se.

EDIT: I know that app you use to play also lags a second or so behind the game itself, so they may have already left when you clicked the kick button (assuming you're playing on your phone).
Guest77

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am

I'd say that they left before they were actually kicked.

What emulator are you using if you're playing on your phone? A lot of emulators lag and bug. (As Guest77 mentioned.)

Really, all I can suggest is that you kick them harder.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ryankill » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 am

Guest77 wrote:I know this may sound like a dumb question, but are you sure that they were, in fact, kicked?

Sometimes when I go to kick people, it coincides with them actively clicking the leave button (usually when I have someone blacklisted and they get angry, they spam join, etc., and I'm sure you see where I'm going with this). So, while you may kick the button, the game seems to prioritize the person clicking leave over having been kicked, so that it doesn't actually 'kick' them, per se.

EDIT: I know that app you use to play also lags a second or so behind the game itself, so they may have already left when you clicked the kick button (assuming you're playing on your phone).

Nah, im sure i kicked them, the amount of people i mass kick that join ccw, and come back in lighting speed
And the funny thing is that the app i use it a lot fast than 3 of my computers
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby highlander » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 pm

After kicking a player twice i don't think they should be allowed to rejoin anyway.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Return to Bug reports