Clans

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Clans

Postby jonsteederi » Sun May 29, 2016 12:48 am

Here is where my head is at.
ill make some sort of comeback to this game. just bought 200 attc and deff boosts and premium account so i might join the 50 club.
i also might start some sort of tournament or bring back flame league to keep me playing.
iv played some games every now and then and followed newest forum posts for a month or so.
id like to get back into clan battles, cause those are the most competitive aspect of the game. i want to play whit and against the best.

this is what i can tell:

there are:
6 active clans: Vortex World Order, The Killer Mantids ,Vortex Warriors Clan, The WolfPack, INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS and The Military Soldiers
2 inactive clans : warriors creed and the x riders. rest dead as hell
one upcoming contender: THE RENEGADE RANGERS.
and maybe The Order of Secrets. group of random alter egos. still really don't understand why this is a thing but people get bored i guess

and i know everyone of these are always looking for new, active preferably good players.

here is my short take on all of these:

Vortex World Order:
fairly new clan good leader but lacking in core players. interesting concept 6 core players and pick ups to fill rest. I like the idea but picking up randoms from the lobby to fill in to clan battles. to me is dosent sound like a winning strat.

The Killer Mantids
group of in game active younger players whit a great leader. good clan but just not my cup of tea.

Vortex Warriors Clan
very organized, solid group of great players. nice system, drive to grow and couldn't finish reading through all the rules cause fell a sleep around rule 3H.48

The WolfPack
great groub of old farts and a mix of newer ppl. most forum active clan by a mile. punch of great fellas to chat whit but try to find them battling in game is a bit tougher.
to me in game stuff is mor importante.

INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS
small solid clan mainly in game active. led by couple Germans i think . iv played couple games whit fackita and fluppa but dont really know anything about the rest

The Military Soldiers
mainly i game active clan, great leader, experienced players and best war record i believe. nuff said

THE RENEGADE RANGERS
Highlanders reborn clan trying to get back up to their feet. one more member then the council diiba daaba can begin :arrow: your groub is officially a clan.
the most experienced player of the entire game as a leader is a great start but he needs followers to succeed.

feel free to correct me if i got something wrong. but i believe these are my options.
these are just my thoughts. comment down below if you want to influence my vision.
i will join one of these groups within a week or so you can try to make a difference which one i pick.
i bet there might be couple grammar mistakes since its almost 3am and i just put together random thoughts....excuse mua, Me no habla ingles. Suoami finland Perkele!

regards Jon
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Re: Clans

Postby vWo » Sun May 29, 2016 1:04 am

Excellent post Jon.

As you say the vWo do need some experienced players. I agree using random players isn't a good idea to win games, but its the best I have since Guest77 dissappeared. However our record is very good so far I would like to add! * Played 14 Won 9 Lost 5

The idea is for Second Order games to be used as an introduction to clan wars. All players are welcome to join in, learn to play within a team and meet the other clans (who could then potentially recruit them)

I currently need First Order members to take part in more serious clan wars, run their own Second Order games or even help update the clan thread. *vWo front page now updated

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to have some new members soon.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 am

I love the description of VWC's clan rules.

We usually teach it as a two semester course with 12 units of prerequisites.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Sun May 29, 2016 2:27 am

You stress the importance of in-game activity,
and at least for today, VWC had at least double the amount of any clan in-game today.
I was surprised, but Of course we did lose ALL of our matches due to a few streaks of bad luck.
But Dont let that fool you, we have some very skilled individuals!

Remember if you choose VWC, let me be the first to know ;)
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 am

You know I have to make a case for the Wolves.

Reasoning: With the WolfPack, you get the longest running clan with the most experienced leader* in the game. Your clanmates will include many of the top names in the game. We have the best mascot of any clan and if you join us, you get to be the 100th member of the Pack. It'll look great if you put it on your resume.

You could also join VWC as well, because they're super into multi-clan folks for some reason.

*By time, at least
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:09 am

Uhmm... Pretty sure Warrior's Creed isn't Inactive as much as it merged into the wolves .-. not that I mind it being posted because it really does bring back good memories anytime it's mentioned <3
Drone6o3

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun May 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:Uhmm... Pretty sure Warrior's Creed isn't Inactive as much as it merged into the wolves .-. not that I mind it being posted because it really does bring back good memories anytime it's mentioned <3

*cough*

WC merged with VWC....
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Sun May 29, 2016 9:49 pm

We put the V In WC
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby fluppa » Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 pm

You nailed it what IF concerns. So - If you like to play in clan wars on a regular basis IF can be a choice.
fluppa

Postby Ryankill » Sun May 29, 2016 10:52 pm

>(FM)< wrote:VWC had at least double the amount of any clan in-game today.

Ha, if you say so

And yup, nuf said
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Next

Return to General discussion