Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Ryankill » Fri May 06, 2016 6:31 pm

British Bulldog wrote:As you are all on here, anyone fancy trying to arrange some clan games this weekend?

Sure, what time?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby British Bulldog » Fri May 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Nice one Ryan

I'm having a quiet weekend so can be on most of tonight or anytime Sunday. I should be able to grab a player if you get on.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby fluppa » Sun May 08, 2016 6:22 pm

highlander wrote:I declare all clans as inactive as now. And don't say rebuilding i've watched every clan.The only two active clans are '' Killer Mantids '' and '' Independent Fighters ''.
As for the rest they have almost no game activaty apart from a few forum threads. I shame the council for not being understanding enough but let the wolfpack slide through, ( 8 battles in 2yrs).

Fangfallen should step down from his duties here.
Beatlesfan should step down from his duties here.

Let the only two remaining clans rebuild the council and help others towards forming a clan.

We think we have to define new what is an active clan. Because on VW Council page 1 the Requirements are just like below:
++++Quote+++
Requirements for Council Recognition as an Active Clan:
1. Minimum of 4 members.
2. Minimum of 1 week in existence.
+++Unquote+++

I guess that WP, VWC and MS meet above requirements, but what IF, KM and Highlander understand as active is a bit different, we think:
? Numbers of being active in game in a month - for example. But before we can go any further we need to amend the general requirements here.
fluppa

Postby Ryankill » Sun May 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Well we would have to vote to change, and as you say it stands, Your 3v2 and majority rules so gl

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Fangfallen » Mon May 09, 2016 8:17 am

If ya'll are wanting to get the rest of the clans kicked out of the Council, the best way to go about that would be to raise an issue to redefine the definition of an active clan, and then raise an issue to kick selected clans out with proof that they don't meet those requirements.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 am

Fangfallen wrote:If ya'll are wanting to get the rest of the clans kicked out of the Council, the best way to go about that would be to raise an issue to redefine the definition of an active clan, and then raise an issue to kick selected clans out with proof that they don't meet those requirements.

I would like to raise an Issue; a new definition for what an active clan actually is.

"An active clan is one that has four different active members in-game over a two-month period. Failure to prove such activity without legitimate excuse (i.e. game shutting down temporarily, etc.) will result in automatic suspension* of Council membership. Continued inactivity for a third month results in automatic loss** of Council membership and clans re-applying for Council membership must go through the voting process."

*Suspension= Loss of all Council privileges, but if activity is proved within the next month after suspension, clan regains privileges without Council member vote.
**Loss= Out of the Council indefinitely; must re-enter Council through member vote after proving clan is once again active.

The Killer Mantids vote Yes.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ryankill » Thu May 12, 2016 8:08 am

Ms votes yes^^

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby fluppa » Thu May 12, 2016 5:33 pm

IF votes "YES"
fluppa

Postby >(FM)< » Thu May 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Seems Wolfpack would be in some danger, however it might entice them to get online.
Pretty difficult subject.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby British Bulldog » Thu May 12, 2016 11:45 pm

I've never really understood the need for a council? You are either an in game clan, a forum clan or a bit of both. But to me it is only up to the clans themselves how they operate.

There are official rules already in place, other than that people can chose to do as they please. I've managed to play a few clan games without the need of the council.

If vWo were on the council I'd be voting to allow the clans to stay alive however they chose to and disbanding the council.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion