Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 am

Unless Autumn said otherwise, count WP's vote as no.

I feel they don't have enough single clan members yet.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Sabre » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Next Thursday, the 24th of July is the tenth day since Issue #18 (about Phoenix Rising becoming a Council member) was raised. At that time the vote will go to the majority. Please vote before Thursday.

-Himelik
Sabre

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 pm

So I'm in :)
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Sabre » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Congratulations on your acceptance into the Council, Phoenix Rising!

It is at this time that I require the names of those whom you will designate as spokesmen for your clan. Please post here as to who they will be, and also if you would like for your clan's name to be a specific color, do not be afraid to ask.
Sabre

Postby mattie » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

John Joe & British Bulldog
hi
mattie

Postby mattie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I suggest to update this

And I question the 4riders activity They have active players not an active clan
hi
mattie

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm

mattie wrote:I suggest to update this

And I question the 4riders activity They have active players not an active clan

I disagree with this. 4R should stay with full status.

Various clans have their own way of staying active. I don't want to get yelled at, but not long ago MS was accused of having basically only 2 active players, yet not only is that not true, they have led for the last 4 weeks in Last Clan Standing.

On the flip side of that, 4R, OOS, and WC all were eliminated after two weeks with zero points each. However, OOS and WC have both demonstrated their activity with recent wars.

WP for some time was one of the most (and at times only) active forum clan while having very little in game activity as a clan. Although now they are active in both forum and game.

On what basis is 4R not active? Their players are active, and they post (although infrequently) on the clan page. All they need is 4 active game and forum players and they have both.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby mattie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 pm

I said I question their activity I never said they weren't I think

Active players and a Active clan is different

Edit: When I said update this I meant the voting polls :P
hi
mattie

Postby Ryankill » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 am

Well, i should write a english essay for tomorrow but this will do.

Dear people
Back to the argument of active and not active. This is really something that hard to measure on a scale or easy to prove in favor or not in favor to a clan being active. The reason for this is people have different opions on active is. Generally vortex wars is a online flash game, which is really we all joined the forum, or you that really really weird case that joined the forum first. Measuring activity on the forum is a lot easier than in game, because you can see what the person has posted or when he logged in last.
The game is different in the sense that you have to be on the time that person is on to see them. Even with this you may not see because of a hidden game or something else like in a different lobby and the social not working. Its pretty hard to see how active a clan unless you try a few days and get opions from other clans on what times there members are on, i got a reference and have had a few very late nights and there was no one to be found from any other clan.
Then this thing about clan leaders not playing for months on end and telling people on the forum that there members is playing here and there at this time when they don't have a clue, and in fact they may not have 1 player to play for 30 mins a week, but they leave claim they are active in game. Its a pretty crappy claim to say the least. So what im saying here its a game, thats why we joined the forum and just being forum active apart from special events is not an active clan in my opion

Now on the 4 riders, they are the smallest clan in terms of members, but there members can put up some serious hours to out take most of the other clans with game activity with jon, ero and oz alone along with some of there other members. I don't think they are at the stage of being deemed inactive bur could happen in the future. Thats all I'm saying on this.

Just going back on what beatle said there about ms having 2 members is just....this was during world domination, while the games were being pumped out a few a night. It just happened to be in the time me and lucky were on most so we just played them all unless other members wanted to play which didn't happen often but we actually probs had more players play than any other clan at the time. Why were we picked on when the other clans had only 0-4 players play the full series? Because we always turned up and to do that me and lucky did every night for as long as it happened. So we played 90% of the time while most the other clan members that showed up back then has disappeared. Funny isn't it.

While I'm on the rant, me and lucky played a lot together we became a really good team by knowing what the other was doing, along with luck that we always made the best of, we usually won world domination and then abuse been thrown at us (the hacking charges somehow came into this, i really didn't start writing to go this way but it just happened) as one world domination game both me and lucky stepped out to let brac play with another ms, and there was about 5 ms watching, the people saying in the game they were glad we weren't in there and went on and slandered on front of ms members. Good friends indeed. Just finishing off on all the b!t$hing that was done about CCW being unfair to the point of us beening there every game at least as I'm the host and there was set times for the games so that other clans could set up to be there, so unfair, look at world domination, independent host when it started, wp took the lead as i was never there (only reason), wp had a good lead when it finished, but then wp restart it and keep the scores as how they are, but ya, ms then picked up the slack and got there ever game, then we over take wp, get called hackers, personal insults, game names and then dis-couraging members to join ms, but them people now are hand downs the most active people in the game.

#8 ms votes no
#10 ms votes yes
#17 ms votes no
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 am

Just to be clear, I never agreed that MS had only 2 active members. I agree with what Ryan said about their activity. I said that they were accused of having only 2 and it was not true.

BeatlesFan wrote:not long ago MS was accused of having basically only 2 active players, yet not only is that not true, they have led for the last 4 weeks in Last Clan Standing.

MS probably has more active members in game than any other clan.

So, to stay on topic - There appears to be no proposal for a vote and 1 opinion on 4R with 2 opinions to the contrary.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion