Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Not Fangfallen.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 pm

highlander wrote:Not Fangfallen.

BeatlesFan is the one who proposed kicking inactive clans out. He changed his proposal to OOS and XRiders only. December 12th is when the issue goes up for voting if neither clan proves activity.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:35 pm

If your clan meets the standards for activity, I'm not going to vote for you to be removed. Calm down.

@Beatles...

Statute I.
The Vortex Wars Council is established to provide a governing body for Active Clans.
Here there is reference to the Council being made specifically for active clans.

Statute II.
The Vortex Wars Council is comprised of one designated clan leader for each Active Clan.
Based off this we can assume that the Council is not composed of any leaders from inactive clans.

Requirements for Council Registration:
1. Recognition as an Active Clan.
2. A minimum of four active members.

Based off this I think it's perfectly acceptable to reason that once a clan falls out of this definition, they are no longer eligible to be a Council member.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Fangfallen wrote:If your clan meets the standards for activity, I'm not going to vote for you to be removed. Calm down.

@Beatles...

Statute I.
The Vortex Wars Council is established to provide a governing body for Active Clans.
Here there is reference to the Council being made specifically for active clans.

Statute II.
The Vortex Wars Council is comprised of one designated clan leader for each Active Clan.
Based off this we can assume that the Council is not composed of any leaders from inactive clans.

Based off this I think it's perfectly acceptable to reason that once a clan falls out of this definition, they are no longer eligible to be a Council member.

You still would have to propose and vote on a removal
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:40 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:If your clan meets the standards for activity, I'm not going to vote for you to be removed. Calm down.

@Beatles...

Statute I.

Statute II.

That seems redundant in my opinion.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:43 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:

@Beatles...

Statute I.

Statute II.

If we passed the revision of the definition of an Active Clan, I would then raise the issue of each clan having to provide proof every 3 months that at least 4 members are active, otherwise they are immediately dropped from the Council. This would eliminate the need for a vote.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:46 pm

I'll save the trouble of re-writing the legislature of Vortex Council , my clan ceases , please lock the thread Moderator.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Council Bench, I'd like to revise the current issue if those who've already voted are content with such.

Instead of reading as this...
Issue #27- Revise the definition of an Active Clan to: 1. Minimum of 4 members who play the game at least once a month. - 2. Minimum of 1 week in existence.

Read instead as this...
Issue #27- A.) Revise the definition of an Active Clan to: 1. Minimum of 4 members who play the game at least once every three months. - 2. Minimum of 1 week in existence.

B.) Remove all Council Members who do not meet the definition above on January 1st, 2016. Continue to review the activity of the clans every 3 months, expelling those who do not meet the criteria.

The changes allow for the expulsion of inactive clans through one vote, while also meeting this quasi-active state of the game we are accepting as the norm.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Council Bench, I'd like to revise the current issue if those who've already voted are content with such.

Issue #27- Revise the definition of an Active Clan to: 1. Minimum of 4 members who play the game at least once a month. - 2. Minimum of 1 week in existence.

Read instead as this...
Issue #27- A.) Revise the definition of an Active Clan to: 1. Minimum of 4 members who play the game at least once every three months. - 2. Minimum of 1 week in existence.

B.) Remove all Council Members who do not meet the definition above on January 1st, 2016.

The changes allow for the expulsion of inactive clans through one vote, while also meeting this quasi-active state of the game we are accepting as the norm.

I am fine with this change, if the other clans that have voted are (VWC and IF).

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby fluppa » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:57 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Council Bench, I'd like to revise the current issue if those who've already voted are content with such.

Read instead as this...

B.) Remove all Council Members who do not meet the definition above on January 1st, 2016.

I am fine with this change, if the other clans that have voted are (VWC and IF).

IF votes "Yes" for Issue #27 A.) Revise the definition of an Active Clan...(etc. as said above)
fluppa

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion