Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Guest77 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:38 am

Not that my say matters, but there are multiple other inactive clans within the council (and one with fewer than 4 members).
Guest77

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 am

1.) Killer Mantids - 22
2.) Wolfpack - 10
3.) Military Soldiers - 8
4.) Vortex Warriors Clan - 7
5.) Independent Fighters - 6

By my count, that is the number of members in each clan. As you can see, I ommited three clans from this count - as they are not (In my opinion) active.
If a clan doesn't even have 4 members, it isn't a clan - it says so on the first page of this thread. I'm not arguing for just the removal of OOS, but also the Renegade Rangers and the XRiders.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:44 am

My clan i think suffered the most during vortexwars.com closure as very few returned.But we did have a battle with Killer Mantids this month.But due to GivenUDaHimeliks real time and olympics ,we've not continued so far.But i have proven several times that i can rebuild a fighting clan but due to a slack in players at the moment i don't want to be seen annoying or bullying players to join a clan at every game,but i'll will get there.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 am

Guest77 wrote:Not that my say matters, but there are multiple other inactive clans within the council (and one with fewer than 4 members).

The OOS was the only one that needed discussing (until just now).
highlander wrote:My clan i think suffered the most during vortexwars.com closure as very few returned.But we did have a battle with Killer Mantids this month.But due to GivenUDaHimeliks real time and olympics ,we've not continued so far.But i have proven several times that i can rebuild a fighting clan but due to a slack in players at the moment i don't want to be seen annoying or bullying players to join a clan at every game,but i'll will get there.

I would be willing to vote in favor of your clan's inclusion, but I think we need proof of activity from other members.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 am

Enrigol and JonRedNZ are both on almost everyday.

No offence or battles of words on this thread but i don't see why you demand proof Autumnwolf17 or guest77 ( who shouldn't be here ).The wolfpack only fought its last battle in clan war last week after nearly two years of Lol's.But here.

Clan proof,.jpg
Clan proof,.jpg (119.36 KiB) Viewed 4686 times

I have proved myself over and over on this game of loyalty towards the game , even when it was temp closed on vortexwars.com , i found another site and continued and also was the only player to say the game will survive.
I need no shadows from guest77 hatefulness , just proves to the this thread and the mods his hate towards me.

ps. read killer mantids war log.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:23 am

:roll:

What hate? I made an unbiased comment that clearly stated only that other clans were inactive or had less than four members. Not everything I say or do involves you. It's not like I stalk you by adding you to my "friends list" in-game, as you do to me.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:28 am

Clearly states on page 1 , only a clan member ,clan leader or council leader may post here,your posts are spam, thats against the rules.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:07 am

So, any Clan Leader that is a member of the Council can make a proposal on any issue. As to the 3 clans that I listed, I gave them until Dec. 12th to speak on their behalf or I will follow through on my intent to bring a vote for their removal from Active Clan status which would also result in their removal from the council.

I stand by my plan, however I am satisfied with Highlander's statement that his clan has fought as a clan in a clan war in the last month. So, for me, I intend to move forward with a proposal only regarding OOS and XR unless things change before Dec. 12th. Again, anyone else with status here can do as they wish, including making a proposal before that if you don't want to wait that long.

I also agree that only Council members (the 2 listed for each clan) can/should post on this thread. To be clear, my postings here are as a Council member, not as a Moderator.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 am

Had to check whether I could post here, and then I realized I was on the Council Bench anyway. :lol:

I am satisfied with Highlander's evidence. My apologies to High, I didn't know what their activities looked like.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:03 am

I thank the council members for listening plus evidence, at this present shortage and lack of players .But i will strive to keep my clan alive.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion