Who is the best clan?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Who is the best clan?

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Earths Mars wrote:i won't hold my breath lol. thanks again fang i just hope autumnwolf doesn't punish you for your kind words. i have to go now hopefully i can play again later!

He won't punish me for that, please don't be too turned off by him. He and Cate are very nice people with good and honest intentions, they may be a little paranoid but with good reason. Give it time and eventually everyone will come around :)
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Just played a game with earth mars and he is cool. We need to give him a chance guys because as guest said in a earlier post he hasn't broken any rules except for the bit of talking he did on the report users thread, so I think we all need to treat him as earth mars the new forum member instead of lancastar, KBF, or ratsmasher. :)
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:Just played a game with earth mars and he is cool. We need to give him a chance guys because as guest said in a earlier post he hasn't broken any rules except for the bit of talking he did on the report users thread, so I think we all need to treat him as earth mars the new forum member instead of lancastar, KBF, or ratsmasher. :)

thanks JPB hopefully now the few remaining members who have made my start so difficult will get off my back. and ive got up to level 5 on my first weekend so highlander watch your back! lol

ps dont let autumnwolf see your name! he might report you lol....sorry to soon for jokes? hopefully next time im here one day if the week you will have found time for my apology wolfy :D :lol:
Last edited by Earths Mars on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Earths Mars

Postby Ryankill » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:Just played a game with earth mars and he is cool. We need to give him a chance guys because as guest said in a earlier post he hasn't broken any rules except for the bit of talking he did on the report users thread, so I think we all need to treat him as earth mars the new forum member instead of lancastar, KBF, or ratsmasher. :)

I agree but if he's not not one of them, it's just bad timing when he joined because of the paranoid people and we should all just welcome him to the forum and I hope this doesn't throw him off the game.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:09 pm

ha, typical of me... always late! but, Earth, if you havnt decided yet, my clan is open :) Vortex Guardians, were a fun clan! we dont have a lot of members on forums... but our members are usually in game :) we mainly try to focus on just having fun times in game... i think we annoyed MS in our war with our constant chattering :lol:

so, if you like players who talk a lot in game, and joke around a lot, and just have a good time, you should join us :) but its up to you! choose wisely :D
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 am

.-. am I the only one here who kinda liked ratsmasher (not as a person, but he did bring us all together.. in a weird sorta way...)
Anyways... EM, sorry if I forgot to welcome you...

.-. Lotsa new people (or person) joining and it's irritating finding out who is who and weather they are multicounting and just kinda got sick of saying welcome...

I was also waiting for everything to cool down before getting to know you... :\ incase you were leaving soon...
I don't like goodbyes and I really don't like when friends I just meet go because they feel unwanted.

Anyways :) Welcome :D
CW Shadow Agent

Postby Earths Mars » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:26 pm

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:ha, typical of me... always late! but, Earth, if you havnt decided yet, my clan is open :) Vortex Guardians, were a fun clan! we dont have a lot of members on forums... but our members are usually in game :) we mainly try to focus on just having fun times in game... i think we annoyed MS in our war with our constant chattering :lol:

so, if you like players who talk a lot in game, and joke around a lot, and just have a good time, you should join us :) but its up to you! choose wisely :D

thanks sounds cool! see some of you can be nice lol.

il keep my options open for the next few weeks whilst i build my game level up or maybe autumnwolf will ask me to join the pack when he finally gets round to writing my apology lol
Earths Mars

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 am

Earths Mars wrote:thanks sounds cool! see some of you can be nice lol.

il keep my options open for the next few weeks whilst i build my game level up or maybe autumnwolf will ask me to join the pack when he finally gets round to writing my apology lol

sigh... knew it... haha, most people join wolfpack, their a fun clan :)
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:02 am

Were Angels ever considered a "top clan" ?
(probably bacvk when we had snowdog :( Man i miss him...)
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 am

I don't know FM. I suppose you could say that they were in the Top 5.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion