Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Edit: I have no further remarks. I leave further discussion and possible changing of voting stance to Autumnwolf17 and Mattie, if he so wishes to discuss the Issue.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby fluppa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:18 am

highlander wrote:I'll save the trouble of re-writing the legislature of Vortex Council , my clan ceases , please lock the thread Moderator.

We regret to note that the clan "Renegade Rangers" is closed.
fluppa

Postby Ryankill » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:44 am

Ms votes no on 27#
3 months is far to big of gap, also players who log in to game and sit in lobby afk ain't active either
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:54 am

I remain frustrated by this process.

There are TWO open issues, not ONE. Two of you specifically made a proposal and then ONE was modified.

However there is only #27 in the voting plaza.

VWC votes no on #27 as well.

This is my third NO vote and so far there have been no updates showing VWC's NO vote yet.

I am asking that you just follow things in a linear fashion and not presume that what you think is actually what you wrote.

I also have some unsolicited advice: When you are still debating a topic, don't be so quick to make a proposal unless it is worded exactly as you wish the final outcome to be with no changes.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:19 am

Fang made the original proposal, he then modified his own proposal as it was deemed too difficult. I then just formally made his proposal an Issue. This makes a total of ONE issue open for vote.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Sabre » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:22 am

VWC vote against issue #27 has been added, so that should be up to date.

If any Council Member would like to request an amendment to an issue or the addition of a second issue, please reply with a full description of what you would like changed. My sincere apologies if these wishes have already been expressed, I simply want to be sure that the front page accurately reflects what everybody currently wants and, quite frankly, the plot's been jumbled a bit in the past few pages.

In light of this thread's sudden return to prominence, as well as my recent increase in activity, I am prepared to fulfill any and all obligations I have as a member of the Bench. I will be reviewing those obligations shortly. :)

- SabreWolf

Spoiler: show
Side note, as its been a while since the last time we used this thread, it may be useful to renovate a bit. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to share.

Spoiler: show
Second side note, I have no idea whether the Bench has a term limit. But if we do, it probably expired a long time ago.
Sabre

Postby British Bulldog » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Can't the ruling be a clan has to play in at least 3 games in a clan war per month?

Before the thread got derailed by his theatrics, I made the above suggestion.

Doesn't anyone else think, to be classed as a active clan, you should have to play in some clan matches? 3 games a month is easily done but it means wars actually get played and completed. This could interest new players into the clan aspect of the game, which is what we all have said we want more focus on if they ever do make VW3 :roll:

Sorry if I haven't followed procedure and should have asked Ryan to speak for me. But as I'm one of the 6-8 player who actually play in clan matches these days, can I ask why we even need this council? We just log on at the same time once a week for 30-60 mins and play a few games. Surely your time relating to VW would be better spent in game rather than on these useless debates, that are currently meaningless, as there are no active clans to coucil.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:01 pm

British Bulldog wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:Can't the ruling be a clan has to play in at least 3 games in a clan war per month?

Before the thread got derailed by his theatrics, I made the above suggestion.

Doesn't anyone else think, to be classed as a active clan, you should have to play in some clan matches? 3 games a month is easily done but it means wars actually get played and completed. This could interest new players into the clan aspect of the game, which is what we all have said we want more focus on if they ever do make VW3 :roll:

Sorry if I haven't followed procedure and should have asked Ryan to speak for me. But as I'm one of the 6-8 player who actually play in clan matches these days, can I ask why we even need this council? We just log on at the same time once a week for 30-60 mins and play a few games. Surely your time relating to VW would be better spent in game rather than on these useless debates, that are currently meaningless, as there are no active clans to coucil.

I'd be all for it (maybe just 2 games since that's usually what most clans do on a given night), but several clans :? wouldn't be able to meet the quota.
Last edited by GivinUDaHimelik on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:35 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Sorry if I haven't followed procedure and should have asked Ryan to speak for me. But as I'm one of the 6-8 player who actually play in clan matches these days, can I ask why we even need this council? We just log on at the same time once a week for 30-60 mins and play a few games. Surely your time relating to VW would be better spent in game rather than on these useless debates, that are currently meaningless, as there are no active clans to coucil.

Yeah, but we like feeling important and the forum is best way to do that. Please let us continue to play Imaginary United Nations.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Grego » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:32 am

Who is the emperor?
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion