Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:Technically each clan only uses the first person listed anyway, but we can change it for technical purposes.

I bring forth a motion to amend the second statue to include all valid leaders of a clan, or the single leader plus one alternate if there is only one leader.

Word it however you want.

I believe Fang meant that the Forum Moderators part should be erased. I'm not going to be available really until Monday so if Wolf or Beatles want to do it that'd be great!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:29 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:Technically each clan only uses the first person listed anyway, but we can change it for technical purposes.

I bring forth a motion to amend the second statue to include all valid leaders of a clan, or the single leader plus one alternate if there is only one leader.

Word it however you want.

I believe Fang meant that the Forum Moderators part should be erased. I'm not going to be available really until Monday so if Wolf or Beatles want to do it that'd be great!

Ah I see, I thought he was pointing out that it says one leader from every clan. In that case, there is no need to bring it to the table, it just needs to be fixed. :lol:
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Update needed :(

Warrior's Creed is no longer a sovereign clan.

I already miss my power.
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:22 pm

So, has the Council died?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Fangfallen wrote:So, has the Council died?

It would appear so, although there haven't been any clans or inter-clan problems to deal with lately causing the traffic to slow.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Sabre » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:34 pm

If you choose to bring it back, I'm still here for you guys, I'll do whatever is needed.

I'll update the front if there's interest, and if you guys let me, I might make a few changes to the account too.

(Wolf)
Sabre

Postby mattie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:09 am

Sabre wrote:If you choose to bring it back, I'm still here for you guys, I'll do whatever is needed.

I'll update the front if there's interest, and if you guys let me, I might make a few changes to the account too.

(Wolf)

A limit to clan size?

I would like to bring up that clans should have no more than 15 members or no less than 5
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:11 pm

I would like to bring up that no one will agree to that. The only reasons clans are that small today is because of inactivity. What happens if the forums are flooded with people? They start making their own clans that will probably quickly fall, and they have nowhere to go. If you're going to do limits, you'd have to have a tier. Some clans, such as VWC, are already bigger than 15.

Putting a limit on clan membership has no point other than to bring the clans down quicker.

More members means more activity, meaning more wars can be taken on and completed quicker. Also, many members are dead set on what clan they wish to join and become very loyal, and if this was implemented and a clan has 16 members, none of which want to leave, you are forcing them to leave the council.

Also, everything I just typed is for nought, because you can't impose this in the first place. As I believe size is an internal clan matter, therefore this would be violating Statue V.
Vortex_Master

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 pm

I have to agree with that. The Council has no power over purely internal clan activities.

If (and I know it won't happen) Lopdo ever introduces clans in the game, that might have a limit on how many you can assign in game. Until that day comes, nothing here on the forum limits clan maximum size.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby mattie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:33 pm

So VWC having 36 members members is not part of the clan inactivity problem? No one else see nothing wrong with that?

mabey you can can split yo clan in to two clans lower members join the the 2nd clan? and you can wage war on each orther
and clan activity will come up and wp could do the same there's 4 clans already..... A clan fights A clan B fights B
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion