World Domination

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World Domination

Postby seer. Heartstroker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Bracjan has won Spain for the Soldiers. It was refreshing to have a fair fight, though I could have done without him freaking out in the middle. Still, it was nice,
He fashions stirring words with as much passion as a smith fashioning a warhammer.
seer. Heartstroker

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:40 am

Sorry I left so abruptly, everyone. I'm back, though.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Ballsack » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:41 am

cough cough.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby LittleBritain » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:09 am

That was a great game guys.
And for KMs everywhere I take my first (and hopefully not last) country...Honduras.
My country of origin.
Last edited by LittleBritain on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
LittleBritain

Postby jonsteederi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 am

Just to remind that I won Brazil for the Riders.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby seer. Heartstroker » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 am

Ms wins Spain, Arm. wins Kuwait, Riders win Brazil, and KM win Honduras. Gg's everyone.

I would update the page, but unfortunately I don't have time. I'll update it tomorrow before any matches take place.
He fashions stirring words with as much passion as a smith fashioning a warhammer.
seer. Heartstroker

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 am

Okay, in my effort to be purely unbiased none of you are my friends or enemies from now until the end of my post, "I hate you all equally" is a good way to put it. :|

I was requested by a user which I will keep anonymous to act as a mod on this state of disagreement. Well, on the forums I have no jurisdiction, if you guys keep up the arguing and general abuse, talk to Tech or Chess about it. If you bring it in-game though, you can expect a blemish to appear on your records. However, I am a WD host and will voice my opinion as such.

Word Domination Rules wrote:"CW Shadow Agent" (Now any of the hosts.) does not have to be there, but a screenshot must be provided as proof, & both (Or all involved.) must inform "CW Shadow Agent" (Again, any of the hosts.) before.

You cannot have a clan war unless "CW Shadow Agent" (WD host.) is present. If he must leave you must send him a message with the screenshot of your victory.

The rules themselves contradict eachother, isn't that nice?

Well, Chris is a WD host and he asked Ryan to host a game for him, this means that a WD host did in fact sanction the match.
That can however be seen as not following the guidelines.

If I understood everything I read, Ryan never actually started the game, in which case nothing was won or lost anyway. If it did go on then, I would say that no flags will be awarded for it.

As for Highlander &/or his clan being banned from WD. No.

I back my decision in three ways.

A.) No where in the rules for WD does it say anything about us kicking a clan simply over a disagreement, so no.
B.) There are three WD hosts: Chris, Autumn, and myself. Autumn said he doesn't want High kicked, nor do I. So 1v2. No.
C.) My personal opinion.

As for the shoddily written rulebook which is of little help or clarification in issues like this I propose we re-write it or at least make it a tad clearer.

Any games for WD MUST be made by a WD host, no exception.
Clans can be kicked from WD if it is proven that they are cheating in any way, shape, or form. There must be sufficient evidence.

Now, if we are still going to waste time about this then my final suggestion will solve it. Take it to the Council, that is what they are for.

At this time I would like to withdraw my position as a host of WD, I am sorry if this is of any inconvenience, but frankly, I have done next to nothing in support of it. I'd recommend selecting a new host.

Once the kinks and general disorder is worked out of this game, I'd suggest applying to the Council for it to be on the "Sanctioned Links" list.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Once again I shall state the reason for my suggestion.

The reason for it is that Highlander kept starting fights with others in the WD games, not because of his post against me.

Also, the suggestion was meant to be put into effect if he continued it, which I told him.

chris1726354

Postby highlander » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm

chris1726354 wrote:Once again I shall state the reason for my suggestion.

The reason for it is that Highlander kept starting fights with others in the WD games, not because of his post against me.

Also, the suggestion was meant to be put into effect if he continued it, which I told him.

What fights?
And you said nothing about putting into effect.
Stop covering your own ass because you made a wrong judgement.
And all this did just start after my post.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

I resign.

chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars