World Domination

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World Domination

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:11 pm

I thought I made it extremely clear why I asked Ryan to host it, but it seems that's not what you want to concentrate on.

I never said I was bored of WD, I said I was bored, then hosted a WD match because Ryan asked me to. The first game hosted was by me, and I left so 2 other wolves could play. While the game was going on, I joined a different game, because I was bored. WD ended when I was in that game so I asked someone I could trust to host it to host it for me, which happened to be Ryan. This is when everyone started freaking out and complaining. Who hosts it doesn't effect the actual gameplay.

Me suggesting that you get banned from WD is because in most games you insult people and then rage quit, not because of your feelings toward me. I said the rest of the Rangers can be banned too because you're their leader and they chose to follow you, but right after the screenshot you made, I said that it's not necessary.
Use your eyes to see.

Wolf, I host most games.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

uh, could u not have posted on this page for ryan to host? most people probably werent on chatzy at the time u told ryan to host and therefore, no1 believed ryan when he said u told him to host a new game.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:01 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
highlander wrote:Holding a World Dom game can't be just given away on the CHATZY like a free raffle.This leads to arguements and mistrust with the clans , especially giving it to Ryankill.

If Chris thinks so lightly of his commitment to world dom , then let him retire and the others elect a new host but to just say on Chatzy is beyond belief.

EDIT;if Ryankill hosts a World Dom without proper consent from all the hosts then his game is void.

Tbh, we're running it, so we can do whatever the hell we want.

Nice attitude Chris , who's being the arrogant upstart here and flaming for an arguement.

No-one argued about who's running it but if you can't abide by your own rules,what chance is there.But if your banning my clan because of my post,then you'd better ban all clans because they all pretty much said the same in lobby.

I know and you know you said you can't be bothered.

Quite frankly this would have blown over if you just admitted you called it wrong by asking ryankill on chatzy and not informing others.

Hopefully your outburst of running it how the hell we want isn't shared by the other hosts.

edit; my one remark to ryankill was a lot less than what Autumnwolf said the other night.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Aurora Australis » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 pm

May I ask. Yes maybe correct procedures weren't accurately followed, but...

Did you have a proper WD game?
Was Ryankill an honest host?

If both these things are yes, then why not everybody discuss things in a more constructive manner.
Caution : Doesn't come with 1698-B sanity certification
http://www.facebook.com/rustgold
Aurora Australis

Postby Ryankill » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Aurora Australis wrote:May I ask. Yes maybe correct procedures weren't accurately followed, but...

Did you have a proper WD game?
Was Ryankill an honest host?

If both these things are yes, then why not everybody discuss things in a more constructive manner.

I was told to hold the game, but it never happoned

The main issue here is that i was asked
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Aurora Australis » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Ryankill wrote:I was told to hold the game, but it never happoned

In that case, everybody needs a drink, calm down, cut the animosity, and talk more constructively so that everything can run more smoothly.
Caution : Doesn't come with 1698-B sanity certification
http://www.facebook.com/rustgold
Aurora Australis

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Aurora Australis wrote:
Ryankill wrote:I was told to hold the game, but it never happoned

In that case, everybody needs a drink, calm down, cut the animosity, and talk more constructively so that everything can run more smoothly.

That would be exemplary, and is what I'm trying to do.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby mattie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm

this is world dom topic not an argument topic stop it
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby highlander » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm

This is clearly against world dom rules.
bizness suggesting truce..jpg

Autumnwolf17 having already muted blue missed this and it would only be reds word against blue's.But spectators see all, here's the screen shot of the convo you missed Autumnwolf17,of blue suggesting truce in a clan game.
Last edited by highlander on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:10 pm

I muted Bracjan, didn't want to take my chances with a Soldier. I turned down blue's ally, it wouldn't have been fair, though I noticed that Bracjan apparently started cussing at us for it (I did have a second account in the specs lobby, didn't mute on that at first). The only reason I barely attacked him was because my other side was being torn up and I needed to keep my units in reserve, especially since we were only touching in one place.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars