World Domination

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World Domination

Postby luckyoneab » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 pm

lol .. london is 5 hours ahead of atlanta you can you alanta as a base then plus 5 on that it give you london time :)
luckyoneab

Postby Drone6o3 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:57 pm

yeah but daylight saving and british summer time got my brain all confused... earlier it was just a 3 hour difference...
Drone6o3

Postby luckyoneab » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 pm

i know it will change again in a month or so :lol:
luckyoneab

Postby Drone6o3 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Please warn me when it does :) say I can re-compensate and adjust time accordingly :)
Drone6o3

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 pm

I would like to propose that the OOS doesn't take part in games involving the Creed, it seems that given the recent revelations of just how much of them is made up of Creed, most of the ones who would be playing would be giving the Creed double the power. This isn't meant as hostility, just a try at fairness.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby luckyoneab » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 pm

i was booted out anyone else?
luckyoneab

Postby Secret4 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I would like to propose that the OOS doesn't take part in games involving the Creed, it seems that given the recent revelations of just how much of them is made up of Creed, most of the ones who would be playing would be giving the Creed double the power. This isn't meant as hostility, just a try at fairness.

*SIGH*
Secret4

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Secret4 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I would like to propose that the OOS doesn't take part in games involving the Creed, it seems that given the recent revelations of just how much of them is made up of Creed, most of the ones who would be playing would be giving the Creed double the power. This isn't meant as hostility, just a try at fairness.

*SIGH*

It's reasonable. I'm just not comfortable with the advantage you have the potential to get.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Secret4 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Secret4 wrote:

*SIGH*

It's reasonable. I'm just not comfortable with the advantage you have the potential to get.

What advantage most of us aren't Creed for your information and we haven't been throwing games for the WC so your proposal is worthless.
Secret4

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:52 pm

luckyoneab wrote:i was booted out anyone else?

Everyone disconnected, but since you were going to be the clear winner, victory is going to MS!

As for the OOS,
Unless they are deliberately trying to get WC to win, I see no problems with them participating.

Unless of course you would like to limit this league to only 3 clans, & I will make a 2nd league, so that the "great wolfs" may feel better suited to your surroundings.
but as far as I am concerned you're winning, the creed is in shambles, and your really have no right to complain.
CW Shadow Agent

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars