WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Postby progauss » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 pm

what he say dud your dumb some tie calle
progauss

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

progauss wrote:what he say dud your dumb some tie calle

This topic was dead. Aboad.
And who do you mean?
Why am I dumb?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 am

progauss wrote:what he say dud your dumb some tie calle

You interest me greatly...

First your lack of understanding of the English languages make your comment confusing I don't belive you were fully able to get your point across the way you wished you had. Second this thread is outdated and is no longer relevant enough to warrant your posting. Finally I will ask you ever so nice by saying Please don't post here in this thread as any conversation can take place outside of this thread.

For example if you wish to communicate to Calle please Instant message him via the icon next to his name. Or if you wish to instant message me you can also do so via the icon next to my name. No further postings are needed here have a great day progauss.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 am

Most people already noticed that abroad didn't speak English well before this.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 am

royalblue wrote:Most people already noticed that abroad didn't speak English well before this.

ok thanks for spamming the dead thread your comment have been noted have a great day and lets please not post here again ok :)
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:Most people already noticed that abroad didn't speak English well before this.

ok thanks for spamming the dead thread your comment have been noted have a great day and lets please not post here again ok :)

I was replying to you. Your post, which happened just before mine.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

royalblue wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

I was replying to you. Your post, which happened just before mine.

ok last time I will be polite... thanks for noting your comment have a great day this thread is closed.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 am

*reply post* :D

Don't be immature.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 am

royalblue wrote:*reply post* :D

Don't be immature.

ok now your just trying to start issues royal blue I had thought you were better than this! ...this is coming from the guy that spammed my inbox on message after message about how I should do this and that to become a more respected player while now I have asked you nicely to STOP posting here you continue to try to continue the conversation. Maybe I should forward the messages back to you because you surly need some advice on how to behave better. You have NO REASON to be posting here and NO REASON to further the conversation but to try to derail the thread into another long run of arguing. Is that your purpose to constantly spam this thread again? GROW UP ROYAL BLUE!

We ALL know that the wolfpack and (S)tar demons have settled this issue and it won't even be worth of further discussion than that ONE SENTENCE. So go ahead and keep spamming this thread and looking show your true colors as trying to provoke me in a thread that has been closed. so again have a great day and I would love it if you just stopped posting and spamming this thread as you know it's a settled matter but if you wish keep on provoking me go ahead keep on spamming this thread and wilding everyone up with your pointless posts here!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 am

Seriously dude, do you even see what your doing? You started this thread up again and now your starting a fight on it again. And you know why? Because you still cannot function positively in a social environment. Why do you do this?
royalblue

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars