WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 am

royalblue wrote:Seriously dude, do you even see what your doing? You started this thread up again and now your starting a fight on it again. And you know why? Because you still cannot function positively in a social environment. Why do you do this?

I had asked you kindly to stop posting ... here let me do it a 3rd time...

Please kind sir stop posting here this thread is closed. I will gladly answer any questions you may have through PM

Thank you for your understanding.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 pm

You're acting as if he did something wrong here. But all we're trying to show you is a perfect example of what you do on almost every thread. You started by bringing it back, which was you fault, it was six days after aboad (who as you stated can hardly understand English, was stopped). You then decided, six days later, to not only revive a dead topic yourself, but to do so with something quite offensive, which has been another trend. I suppose royalblue took the bait when he backed up abroad, because you immediately attacked him and pinned the blame on him for brining back a sore topic. And when he stated that you had caused the problem, you continued your condescending, and frankly immature little rant that you give everyone whenever they disagree with you. You are the problem, and if you haven't been a joke this whole time and you really can't see just how bad you are, then maybe you shouldn't be criticizing aboad for his lack of understanding.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:Seriously dude, do you even see what your doing? You started this thread up again and now your starting a fight on it again. And you know why? Because you still cannot function positively in a social environment. Why do you do this?

Please kind sir stop posting here this thread is closed. I will gladly answer any questions you may have through PM

When you make that kind of point it makes more sense to first stop posting yourself. :roll:
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

When you make that kind of point it makes more sense to first stop posting yourself. :roll:

come on Calle not you to I have asked nicely why are you picking on me and flaming, spaming this thread? Please just stop posting and let this thread end ok. You had no reason to continue posting here if you want to PM with your comments do so ok I can talk to you there this war has ended no reason to continue this! I am asking nicely while you people continue to spam and be nasty and rude towards me! PLEASE STOP TROLLING ME!!!!!!!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:17 pm

You're doing the exact thing your complaining about.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:I had asked you kindly to stop posting ... here let me do it a 3rd time...

come on Calle not you to I have asked nicely why are you picking on me and flaming, spaming this thread? Please just stop posting and let this thread end ok. You had no reason to continue posting here if you want to PM with your comments do so ok I can talk to you there this war has ended no reason to continue this! I am asking nicely while you people continue to spam and be nasty and rude towards me! PLEASE STOP TROLLING ME!!!!!!!

None of that describes what Cate said.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
progauss wrote:what he say dud your dumb some tie calle

You interest me greatly...

First your lack of understanding of the English languages make your comment confusing I don't belive you were fully able to get your point across the way you wished you had. Second this thread is outdated and is no longer relevant enough to warrant your posting. Finally I will ask you ever so nice by saying Please don't post here in this thread as any conversation can take place outside of this thread.

For example if you wish to communicate to Calle please Instant message him via the icon next to his name. Or if you wish to instant message me you can also do so via the icon next to my name. No further postings are needed here have a great day progauss.

He's clearly not a native English speaker, so you can't criticize him for that. Even so, you are a native English speaker, and yet some of his comments are at a grammatical equilibrium to yours.

You'd just love Bladehacks.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
progauss wrote:what he say dud your dumb some tie calle

You interest me greatly...

First your lack of understanding of the English languages make your comment confusing I don't belive you were fully able to get your point across the way you wished you had. Second this thread is outdated and is no longer relevant enough to warrant your posting. Finally I will ask you ever so nice by saying Please don't post here in this thread as any conversation can take place outside of this thread.

For example if you wish to communicate to Calle please Instant message him via the icon next to his name. Or if you wish to instant message me you can also do so via the icon next to my name. No further postings are needed here have a great day progauss.

He's clearly not a native English speaker, so you can't criticize him for that. Even so, you are a native English speaker, and yet some of his comments are at a grammatical equilibrium to yours.
You'd just love Bladehacks.

Aboad is from Illinois so you are wrong for once.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Bladehacks was great.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Joshua wrote:You'd just love Bladehacks.

If Bladhacks is similar to Lancestar, they'd most likely destroy each other.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars