Clan War Rules (For Rankings)

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Clan War Rules (For Rankings)

Postby Fiendess » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am

Note that these rules only apply to clan wars that want to be rated in the ladder and raise rankings.
Other clan wars that players set up are allowed but will not be ranked in this ladder.

For Starters let's take a brief look of the map.

We can start the first rules here if you want this match ranked.

In a 1 vs 1, both players take the top or bottom triangle in the middle, races must be balanced.
In 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3, the players take the triangles still, for 2v2 i suggest taking the 2 at the sides leaving the middle empty.
the choice isn't hard for 3 vs 3. Again, races must be balanced.

1v1 wars are done by best of 3 matches, and a war captain must supervise.
For war captains who are not moderator, a way to supervise a game is to join the game as a player and not choose a territory ( Surrender at the start) and then stay in game.

2v2 and 3v3 are single rounds, you do 1 round and that defines the war. again war captains need to be present.
War captains may be participants in 2v2 and 3v3 wars, but not 1v1s.

(war captains can play 1v1s with another war captain supervising).

Races must always be balanced, if a team doesn't have dragons, the opposing team should not use dragons, if both teams have dragons, only 1 member per clan in the war may use the dragons.
I wanna be the BOSHY!
Fiendess

Re: Clan War Rules (For Rankings)

Postby Awesome400 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

Fiendess wrote:Note that these rules only apply to clan wars that want to be rated in the ladder and raise rankings.
Other clan wars that players set up are allowed but will not be ranked in this ladder.

For Starters let's take a brief look of the map.

We can start the first rules here if you want this match ranked.

In a 1 vs 1, both players take the top or bottom triangle in the middle, races must be balanced.
In 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3, the players take the triangles still, for 2v2 i suggest taking the 2 at the sides leaving the middle empty.
the choice isn't hard for 3 vs 3. Again, races must be balanced.

1v1 wars are done by best of 3 matches, and a war captain must supervise.
For war captains who are not moderator, a way to supervise a game is to join the game as a player and not choose a territory ( Surrender at the start) and then stay in game.

2v2 and 3v3 are single rounds, you do 1 round and that defines the war. again war captains need to be present.
War captains may be participants in 2v2 and 3v3 wars, but not 1v1s.

(war captains can play 1v1s with another war captain supervising).

Races must always be balanced, if a team doesn't have dragons, the opposing team should not use dragons, if both teams have dragons, only 1 member per clan in the war may use the dragons.

I am going to try and stay as calm as possible in my response. Here we go:

First of all why do races need to be balanced if one person has dragons and another has elves so what? In clan wars captains of or War leaders should pick who they think woudl bebest at representing them. If one person on one teams is lvl 36 and another on the other team is lvl 12 of course their is going to be a difference in races. That does not mean that you should strip the higher lvl 1 of 3 of his only andvantages (other than skill and experience). In certain matches I say that anyone can be present as long as it is eual for instance. Ex: War captain vs War captain, 4 clan members vs 4 clan members, leader vs leader etc. About the pnly thing that I like here out of everything is the best of 3 rule. I think that there could also be extensions that go up to 5 to 10 (10 being an all out battle extending over a few days with someone reliable keeping track of score.)
I could make a lot more arguments about my objections with a lot of things here but I think it would be best for me to save my breath ( well actually rest my fingers from all this typing :) )
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:10 am

Sure, make a league for this and people may follow, but League Dominion fallows there league rules ;)
also how do i get your map
Drone6o3

Postby Fiendess » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:35 am

My only balance in the races is for dragons, since they're real money bought. as in arachnids vs elves, if a clan doesn't have the upgrades, they can still war, they'll just lose :)
I wanna be the BOSHY!
Fiendess

Postby Awesome400 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Fiendess wrote:My only balance in the races is for dragons, since they're real money bought. as in arachnids vs elves, if a clan doesn't have the upgrades, they can still war, they'll just lose :)

When you put it that way im okay with the same race rule. (actually I just really hate playing against dragons ;) )
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby furqi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 am

although i agree with ure rules, i just kinda think its unfair that you sticky the posts for your rules and such.
i think it would be more fair for others, if u just let it be and let the community flow of the topics they like to go to the top and the ones they dont like to go to the bottom. its kinda unfair to people like drone who is trying to make a league to have to stay at the top with posts, while this will always stay at the top cuz u stickied it
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:39 am

furqi wrote:although i agree with ure rules, i just kinda think its unfair that you sticky the posts for your rules and such.
i think it would be more fair for others, if u just let it be and let the community flow of the topics they like to go to the top and the ones they dont like to go to the bottom. its kinda unfair to people like drone who is trying to make a league to have to stay at the top with posts, while this will always stay at the top cuz u stickied it

thanks furqi, :D
Drone6o3

Postby hunter102321 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Cant wait until you guys sort all of the details out for the clans. I know it will be great ;)
If I said something stupid above ^ don't worry thats normal. ;)
hunter102321

Location: AFK in vortex wars lobby, seriously though go check

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Each League has Its own rules, Pick a league that sounds nice to you
Drone6o3

Postby hunter102321 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 am

Each League has Its own rules, Pick a league that sounds nice to you

I am already kinda in yours Drone cause i am in 2k rebels just looking at everything else. :D
If I said something stupid above ^ don't worry thats normal. ;)
hunter102321

Location: AFK in vortex wars lobby, seriously though go check

Next

Return to Clan wars