how to do a clan fight

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: how to do a clan fight

Postby Captain_Locke » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 am

That's easily solved with "We can fight at such and such time, I have stuff to do till then" A flat out refusal to fight though? That's *insta-they-wet-their-pants-scared*
Get your fix, join Addicted to Bass.
Captain_Locke

Location: I reside within the Darkest depths of your mind, eating pie.

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:44 am

What if some really lame clans are purposely spamming a clan with requests just to make them deny it? That would be stupid.

I agree with Drone. Everyone uses their own rules.
Ratburntro44

Postby furqi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 am

first of all 3 days is only to accept the fight. you dont have to do the fight in three days.

the thing is drone and rat, though is that if everyone picks their own rules there will be 2 different things coming out from the clans, one will call it draw while the other one will call it win.

History has easily shown that sticking with one set of rules makes everything easier.

so if you have a problem with these rules, then say it and the community can discuss

plus really, this clan thing isnt official, im just using this for clan rankings
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 am

No, the community doesn't make the rules. Each clan does, and that's EXACTLY how it works in real life. War of 1812; Americans were on offensive against British, who stopped them and had a complete victory. Yet somehow American's have convinced themselves that England was on the offensive and that they won. Everyone makes their own rules.

furqi wrote:History has easily shown that sticking with one set of rules makes everything easier.

Nope.
Ratburntro44

Postby furqi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 am

ok well what im saying is, america suffers because it doesnt use metric. things like that.
plus in real life, if a country wins, you cant debate over that. in vortex wars you can since theres no definitions of win.
anyways im only using this for my clan rankings, so feel free to use other rules against other clans.

just think about it rat. by your idea, if each clan got to pick the definition of winning, there would be no standard way of ranking clans, if a clan lost on a game or something they could makke some weird rule for themself and decalre themself winners.

if you want to do that, thats fine, although clans would be useless then.

we need to pick a set of rules and follow them
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:33 am

furqi wrote:ok well what im saying is, america suffers because it doesnt use metric. things like that.

My life is so horrible because of that.
furqi wrote:plus in real life, if a country wins, you cant debate over that. in vortex wars you can since theres no definitions of win.

Yes there is. If you get a message saying "You got 1st place", you probably won.
furqi wrote:anyways im only using this for my clan rankings, so feel free to use other rules against other clans.

I'll use my own rules against every clan.
furqi wrote:just think about it rat. by your idea, if each clan got to pick the definition of winning,

Lopdo defines that.
furqi wrote: there would be no standard way of ranking clans, if a clan lost on a game or something they could makke some weird rule for themself and decalre themself winners.

if you want to do that, thats fine, although clans would be useless then.

Not really. Clans would act well because otherwise they would be disregarded and disrespected. That is the ebst system.

furqi wrote:we need to pick a set of rules and follow them

Nope.
Ratburntro44

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 am

We do need to pick some rules,
He's right about that, but we need to vote.
So everybody right a rule book under the new Clan Wars forum in the Thread "the Geneva Convention",
and then we vote on the best 5 which if nobody minds I'll do,
I will be fair and I won't make a set ;)
Drone6o3

Postby Captain_Locke » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 am

Rat, +1
Get your fix, join Addicted to Bass.
Captain_Locke

Location: I reside within the Darkest depths of your mind, eating pie.

Postby furqi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

ok rat then what do you propose we do then? .....

im just using these rules for my clan ranking and as i keep saying, im the only one using it. if you have a problem with the rules, then don't use them.

what im doing is if other clans choose to adopt my rules they can if they think there are things, can change some rules and ill prolly change them

i think we've been talking too long on this. these are just my rules for rankings. use ure own rules if u want to
- The Madman
furqi

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars