The Clan Domination League

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: The Clan Domination League

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

i guess wat he is trying to say is that it would be much more interesting to see someone lose their clan
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby necrocat219 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:i guess wat he is trying to say is that it would be much more interesting to see someone lose their clan

''Some men just want to watch the world burn''
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

ratburn i would like to make aboadsarmy an occupied state of the bears :D
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 am

Jeremiah, feel free to do that.
necrocat219 wrote:Just curious.

Isn't this a way to end the existence of clans on WV? In the end there will be either only one clan or a few allies that refuse to attack each other. Chances are the loosers that get absorbed would rather disperse than get absorbed, wouldn't it be much more fun to just battle for glory and honor rather than the life of our clans being on stake?

I have plans for if that happens. Besides, you can always fight a revolution.
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 am

So essentially there are two wars for every time a conflict happens? As in, Clan A beats Clan B and then Clan B becomes part of A. But at that point, the Clan will either be so shamed that they choose to disperse completely, or they start a revolution within a few days and keep fighting until they win and are free... It doesn't make too much sense.

On the other hand, I do see one advantage. Even if Clan B does leave, I assume you can still set up a few laws as their new leader, which honestly I hae a few new laws should I beat WC, and a ton of changes if I beat the Bears... Actually, I pretty much am against the Bears in general now...

There is one question I have to ask though... If I beat the Bears, can I keep them but free aboadsarmy completely?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:So essentially there are two wars for every time a conflict happens? As in, Clan A beats Clan B and then Clan B becomes part of A. But at that point, the Clan will either be so shamed that they choose to disperse completely, or they start a revolution within a few days and keep fighting until they win and are free... It doesn't make too much sense.

On the other hand, I do see one advantage. Even if Clan B does leave, I assume you can still set up a few laws as their new leader, which honestly I hae a few new laws should I beat WC, and a ton of changes if I beat the Bears... Actually, I pretty much am against the Bears in general now...

There is one question I have to ask though... If I beat the Bears, can I keep them but free aboadsarmy completely?

have fun trying to make that happen :twisted:
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby Joshua » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 pm

necrocat219 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Isn't this a way to end the existence of clans on WV? In the end there will be either only one clan or a few allies that refuse to attack each other. Chances are the loosers that get absorbed would rather disperse than get absorbed, wouldn't it be much more fun to just battle for glory and honor rather than the life of our clans being on stake?

No.

P.S: You missed a 'u'.

Could you be more constructive please? saying just ''No'' doesn't give me much to work on here.

Anyone else going to give me a valid answer?

Ok..

necrocat219 wrote:Isn't this a way to end the existence of clans on WV? Wouldn't it be much more fun to just battle for glory and honor rather than the life of our clans being on stake?

No.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby shocker14 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

necrocat219 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

No.

P.S: You missed a 'u'.

Could you be more constructive please? saying just ''No'' doesn't give me much to work on here.

Ok..

necrocat219 wrote:Isn't this a way to end the existence of clans on WV? Wouldn't it be much more fun to just battle for glory and honor rather than the life of our clans being on stake?

No.[/quote]

Another reason is that they can get away from their own clan (which they are trapped in) and start another one.
Discipline is the key to success. There is no luck; only skill.

Luck is no substitute for skill; but neither is skill a substitute for luck.

~There are two sides for every story~
shocker14

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

@Ratburn I see, well I'm sure we all have plans for if our clans get absorbed :)

Joshua wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:Could you be more constructive please? saying just ''No'' doesn't give me much to work on here.

Ok..

No.

Being able to read is a very important skill, and you also need to backup your statements with reasoning rather than grammar checks.

@Shocker Can't anyone just quit their clan at anytime?
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Hear that?

WolfPack is a friendly Clan! :lol:

But seriously, if the war is too much for you, just give in to WolfPack. That means YOU Bears. In WolfPack, you can become better, stronger, and have everyone to back you up.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars