The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 pm

If Ozserf is really gone for good (which I really doubt) then who is going to update the Riders front page?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby infected » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Bye ozy come back soon
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:05 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:If Ozserf is really gone for good (which I really doubt) then who is going to update the Riders front page?

New leader edits new clan page?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:If Ozserf is really gone for good (which I really doubt) then who is going to update the Riders front page?

New leader edits new clan page?

Then, who is the new "leader"?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:41 pm

A Moderator can turn it over to another player if requested.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Reznorock » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:19 am

I don't know if he can get on the forums since he had his armor games account shut down permanently , but if he can I can ask him to do so over FB. although the question remains of to whom to hand control of the thread over to. they would need to take over the first post and keep up with it. I would, but I simply do not have the time anymore.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Bluethorn » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Reznorock wrote:I don't know if he can get on the forums since he had his armor games account shut down permanently , but if he can I can ask him to do so over FB. although the question remains of to whom to hand control of the thread over to. they would need to take over the first post and keep up with it. I would, but I simply do not have the time anymore.

I doubt anyone has the time for it. I would suggest voting for someone who is active enough, but that eliminates almost everyone feasible. So the criteria should be someone who wants it, and someone with enough responsibility. Might be too much to ask but decent grammar and spelling.
If anyone would so wish, I regularely visit the forums and thus can take over the front page. The only problem is that I'm fairly new and probably has the least trust from everyone. And also I'm not one of the leaders, adding to the less-trust-from-everyone factor. Otherwise, it should be settled by a vote by the 1st lines.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby jonsteederi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Bluethorn wrote:
Reznorock wrote:I don't know if he can get on the forums since he had his armor games account shut down permanently , but if he can I can ask him to do so over FB. although the question remains of to whom to hand control of the thread over to. they would need to take over the first post and keep up with it. I would, but I simply do not have the time anymore.

I doubt anyone has the time for it. I would suggest voting for someone who is active enough, but that eliminates almost everyone feasible. So the criteria should be someone who wants it, and someone with enough responsibility. Might be too much to ask but decent grammar and spelling.
If anyone would so wish, I regularely visit the forums and thus can take over the front page. The only problem is that I'm fairly new and probably has the least trust from everyone. And also I'm not one of the leaders, adding to the less-trust-from-everyone factor. Otherwise, it should be settled by a vote by the 1st lines.

Yeah if Oz is gone for good we need to figure something out. i think voting is a great idea but we really cant force anybody to do it. If someone volunteers to step up and take the task, i have nothing against it. Since my personal schedule is pretty full at the moment.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby mattie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:36 pm

ok ok bare with me

I need a clan to lead you need a leader

Spoiler: show
ehhh?

probably not though :cry:
hi
mattie

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:44 pm

mattie wrote:Alright mates, as regretful as it is that our dear Ozserf has departed the Vortex, it is obvious that you need a leader. I, the past leader of Phoenix Rising have both experience and knowhow, and am willing to offer up my services if you so wish. It is your decision, and I will not pressure you, but I wish you to know that I believe it is in the best interest of both of our parties.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to Clans