The Killer Mantids

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The Killer Mantids

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Congrats to Tsink20 on getting #7 in the Rating leaderboards! Let's hope he makes it to #1!

congrats.jpg
congrats.jpg (86.5 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Dachshund » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Um I liked the old clan picture better this one is gross!
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby OGH_MaGmA » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:50 am

Hello Killer Mantids, I know it's been a while since we've had our Friendly War with VWC and KM. I was curious if you guys wanted to continue this, and see who will be the first to reach 15. Would be appreciated, just let us know, or find us in game. That'd be great.
Dog, huh?             I LOVE DOGS
OGH_MaGmA

Postby Veltro » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 am

hey guys, sorry I haven't been on. my dad took my laptop away for a month so I just now got it back
Veltro

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:15 pm

OGH_MaGmA wrote:Hello Killer Mantids, I know it's been a while since we've had our Friendly War with VWC and KM. I was curious if you guys wanted to continue this, and see who will be the first to reach 15. Would be appreciated, just let us know, or find us in game. That'd be great.

Of course we'd like to continue.

Welcome back V!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby mattie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:29 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
OGH_MaGmA wrote:Hello Killer Mantids, I know it's been a while since we've had our Friendly War with VWC and KM. I was curious if you guys wanted to continue this, and see who will be the first to reach 15. Would be appreciated, just let us know, or find us in game. That'd be great.

Welcome back V!

V?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Dachshund » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 pm

mattie wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

Welcome back V!

V?

He means VWC!
(I THINK)
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:50 pm

No, I meant Veltro.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby JeanCoutu » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:46 am

Hi guys, sorry for my absence but my adoptive parents told me to get the (EDITED BY MODERATOR) out of the house so I had to change family again. I'm now living in Egypt. Not in a pyramid but in a real house guys.
Vortexwars is my life.
- JeanCoutu
JeanCoutu

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Magma, I keep looking for you in game but haven't really found you. At most times I have 2 or more KM on, it's just a matter of finding the VWC.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Clans