The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:36 pm

I haven't a clue in the slightest as to what happened. I wish Lopdo would show up and make a post.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby strafe12 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:I haven't a clue in the slightest as to what happened. I wish Lopdo would show up and make a post.

If he doesn't care about the game enough to post and explain what happened, I recommend that he just hands it over to someone who still cares (while giving him tons of credit). He's probably busy with other stuff, and someone who knows how to program these kind of games would do it some good. :idea:
strafe12

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm going to learn my lesson from this and save all the important stuff I can from this site just in case it goes down again. Tomorrow. If it goes down before tomorrow, I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself. Just a warning.

I would like to officially welcome all Wolves back to our wonderful homepage!

Everybody should probably write the link to Rat's site down somewhere too (http://samrush.net/vortexwars/index.php) just in case it happens again. And the Chatzy (http://www.chatzy.com/12517185740288). That means you Fang.

Spoiler: show
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is official.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby strafe12 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I'm going to learn my lesson from this and save all the important stuff I can from this site just in case it goes down again. Tomorrow. If it goes down before tomorrow, I'm just going to go ahead and kill myself. Just a warning.

I would like to officially welcome all Wolves back to our wonderful homepage!

Everybody should probably write the link to Rat's site down somewhere too (http://samrush.net/vortexwars/index.php) just in case it happens again.

Spoiler: show
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is official.

Didn't you attempt to save the WolfPack page a while back, but failed to find it afterwards? Also, I've been looking around on the website, and there is some evidence that should have shown that the site was going to go down. :!:
strafe12

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Well, I just realized I passed the 4th anniversary of being a member of the forums. At this point, I don't really remember when I started playing the game... It was sometime before I joined the forums. :lol:

Been a fun run, nice to have spent it with the Wolfpack, and the community in general. I just wish I could relive the 'Golden' ages of VW where it was a much more active time.

*Sigh.*
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby strafe12 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Well, I just realized I passed the 4th anniversary of being a member of the forums. At this point, I don't really remember when I started playing the game... It was sometime before I joined the forums. :lol:

Been a fun run, nice to have spent it with the Wolfpack, and the community in general. I just wish I could relive the 'Golden' ages of VW where it was a much more active time.

*Sigh.*

I agree, for the 3 years I've been here (2?). Anyways, I'm pretty sure you need to subtract the time the website was down from what you have right now.
strafe12

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:04 pm

I can now play VW on my smartphone.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby strafe12 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:24 pm

And how did you manage that?
strafe12

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:15 pm

An app on the play store.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby strafe12 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:33 am

Fangfallen wrote:An app on the play store.

Not exactly seeing a vortex wars anywhere. What app are you referring to?
strafe12

PreviousNext

Return to Clans