The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby mattie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Do you always plan to try pass off inactive members as active players?

Cause that list need's an update
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Honestly, it's really none of your concern whether members stay listed or not, it doesn't really have any effect on you or give me an advantage.

But since members of the actual WolfPack have wanted a bit of a clean up for the purposes of organization, it has been on my to-do list for a while, here are the names moved to inactive:

Bearbear1
Elves
Finnion
Imnotacow
Katiebug43
Shywolfgirl
Quack ( Slengar )
UndeadSoulz

Additionally, some members were (finally) moved into the newly created HonorWolf section, for inactive members who's contributions to the Wolves shaped our Pack to be where it is today. These members are:

Clan Ghost Bear
Hicksy17 ( Hicksy16 )
Necrocat219
Varientsword
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby strafe12 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:19 pm

chris1726354 wrote:*power fistbump of eternal epicness and background explosions*

Uggod, has the forum turned into a faster version of Chatzy?

Autumnwolf17 wrote:(THE USELESS POST!)

This post is completely useless.

First person to notice this and reply "Fang is a sexy wolf" gets the Fallen Award

Fang is a sexy wolf
A-...Am I too late?
strafe12

Postby jwb48 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:26 pm

faster than chatzy? do you even know guinea? XD haha jk
(Draxion_SR71)

"The strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
jwb48

Postby strafe12 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote: Additionally, some members were (finally) moved
into the newly created HonorWolf section, for
inactive members who's contributions to the
Wolves shaped our Pack to be where it is today.
These members are:
Clan Ghost Bear
Hicksy17 ( Hicksy16 )
Necrocat219
Varientsword

What about me? :D

jwb48 wrote:faster than chatzy? do you even know guinea? XD haha jk

Lol xD.
strafe12

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 pm

I saw the Fang thing, I think you're the first to respond to it, but since he put it there I'll let him say. PM him just in case it gets covered up. There was one like that a while back too.

It's only for inactive members, I have a fairly good idea of who's going there when they become inactive, and as we give more member distinction with the ranks system and whatnot we're considering putting in, we may give the people who would end up there a special marking while they're still active. I just made the section because I feel those members deserve to have a bit more, at least to have their names out with the rest of the members. Don't worry, you're one of the Wolves who shaped the Pack, so if you go inactive or when we put it in for active Wolves, it will show.

However, as you can see from the poll, there were three inactive Wolves who I was a bit uncertain about including or not including, please vote on that.

I had also considered including Notanoob, since he would at least be on the poll with the three, but as most of you know he was in fact BeatlesFan. Which, in and of itself is fine, but I felt that it would be unfair to the members on that list. I hope BF doesn't mind. However, the next poll will be about whether (and where) to include some kind of recognition for "Friends of the Wolves", which I feel is also needed. (which would recognize certain ex-Wolves and close friends, like BeatlesFan, Royalblue, Vortex_Master and so on)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 pm

I would be honoured to have a title. Kind if like how Fang has been WC's cheerleader for the longest time. :lol:

EDIT: Anyone else notice that aboad's posts have been deleted so that now Autumn has all of the front page to himself?
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 pm

:oops:

@Strafe I believe Vortex_Master got the Fallen reward first.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:I would be honoured to have a title. Kind if like how Fang has been WC's cheerleader for the longest time. :lol:

EDIT: Anyone else notice that aboad's posts have been deleted so that now Autumn has all of the front page to himself?

Yeah, I had Fang do that so J could control the front page. We're considering giving the bottom posts to other Wolves so that they can update their own parts of the info as a job.

EDIT: I've moved stuff around a bit on the front page and replaced one of the pictures on the first post. Fang and I will be working on new things soon. If you have any ideas for things that should be on the front page, please tell, and if you want, you can volunteer to be in charge of keeping track of some things. After this poll runs through, our next poll will either be on possible features you would like to see implemented or on the members we should feature in the "Friends of the Pack" list (which will be near the bottom, I have relocated the useless post to the very bottom). Both polls will be run, it's just a matter of order.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:46 am

Fangfallen wrote::oops:

@Strafe I believe Vortex_Master got the Fallen reward first.

Yes, I got that not long after the (old) useless post was updated. I think about a month later at most.

It has moved very far down the list now.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to Clans